Please note that the 14th World Conference on Transport Research event has taken place. We are not currently accepting registrations for this conference.
1. Student delegates: Student rate applies to those registered for a higher degree. Student registrations must be accompanied by a signed letter from your head of department attesting to student status. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances).
2. Accompanying persons may attend the conference lunch and refreshment breaks but not the conference sessions
3.Your one day registration fee does not include membership of WCTRS. We would be delighted if you wished to join the Society. Full membership for three years costs $150, and reduced rates are available. If you wish to join please contact the membership secretary Jennie Stones: email@example.com. (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances).
Registration fee includes:
- Three year (until May 2019) WCTRS Membership (except for accompanying persons and day delegates)
- Access to all conference and poster sessions
- Refreshments /lunch as advertised in the programme
- Programme booklet
- Access to the general proceedings (online)
- Publication of reviewed papers in the WCTRS 2016 Selected Proceedings as a volume of Transportation Research Procedia
An optional gala dinner will be arranged. Tickets cost $70 and can be bought by selecting the relevant option during the online registration process.
An optional conference dinner will take place at in Huaxia Hall at the Shanghai International Convention Center.
Tickets cost $70 and can be bought by selecting the relevant option during the online registration process.
Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Center
As a registered attendee of the 14th World Conference on Transport Research the Local Organising Committee will be arranging optional complimentary tickets for you to visit the Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Center. Please see the tours page for more details.
If you would like a free ticket please email firstname.lastname@example.org (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances) by 10 June 2016
Substitutions may be made at any time but please advise the Conference Secretariat of a change of name. If you find it necessary to cancel the registration completely, please notify the Conference Secretariat immediately. Provided written notice is received by 30 May 2016, a full refund will be given less a 10% administration charge. Provided written notice is received by 13 June 2016 a 50% refund will be given. It is regretted for registrations cancelled after 13 June 2016, or for no-shows at the conference, the full fee (100% cancellation charges) will be payable.
In the unlikely event that WCTRS / Elsevier shall deem it necessary to cancel the conference, all pre-paid registration fees will be reimbursed. WCTRS / Elsevier shall not be liable for reimbursing the cost of travel or accommodation arrangements made by individual delegates.