Application for Side Events
What is a side event?
This year the organisers of WCTRS 2016 will invite organisations or groups to host side events during the 14th World Conference on Transport Research. These side events are an opportunity for individuals or groups to bring together a range of stakeholders to focus on one's own specific area of interest in terms of meetings, workshops, networking sessions, training courses or open forums, and will be beneficial from the communication and interaction with the expertise and knowledge of the delegates.
How can I apply for to host a side event?
To apply please download the below application form and send to the WCTRS2016 Organizing Committee via email at firstname.lastname@example.org (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances) no later than 15 May, 2016.
- Side event reservation will be served on first-come, first-served basis.
- Application forms need to be approved by the WCTRS2016 Organizing Committee.
- Notification of approval will be sent to applicant no later than 30 May, 2016.
- Full payment will be received no later than 15 June, 2016; application confirmation letters will ONLY be issued once the full payment is received by the Organising Committee.
- No applications will be approved after the deadline.